pkgng 32bit repository error upgrade

Google translated + manual correction

Freshly installed FreeBSD 9.1 i386

When upgrading climbed error:

# pkg upgrade
Updating repository catalogue
repo.txz 100% 14MB 647.7KB / s 1.1MB / s 00:22
pkg: At least one of the packages provided bythe repository is not compatible with your abi: freebsd: 9: x86: 32 

I downloaded on my work machine repo.txz and unpack file repo.sqlite. Since I have Ubuntu, then fumbling in synaptic'e, I installed sqlitebrowser and looked through it line freebsd: 9: x86: 64 in the column arch of table packages. I found record 1394 (package i386-wine) where has been found architecture -- freebsd: 9: x86: 64. Having decided that the problem is due to this record, I manually corrected it on freebsd: 9: x86: 32 and kept correcting.

I deleted a local copy of the repo.sqlite on the server FreeBSD:

# cd /var/db/pkg
# rm repo.*

I uploaded corrected version of the repo.sqlite via ssh to this folder and gave the command for upgrade:

# pkg upgrade
Updating repository catalogue
Repository catalogue is up-to-date, no need to fetch fresh copy
New version of pkg detected; it needs to be installed first.
After this upgrade it is recommended that you do a full upgrade using: 'pkg upgrade'

The following packages will be upgraded:

        Upgrading pkg: 1.0.2 -> 1.0.11

The installation will free 10 MB

1 MB to be downloaded

Proceed with upgrading packages [y / N]: y
pkg-1.0.11.txz 100% 1400KB 350.0KB / s 700.1KB / s 00:04    
Checking integrity ...  done
Upgrading pkg from 1.0.2 to 1.0.11 ...  done 

After updating pkgng I gave the command to re-upgrade other packages:

# pkg upgrade
Updating repository catalogue
repo.txz 100% 14MB 791.6KB / s 1.0MB / s 00:18    
pkg: At least one of the packages provided by the repository is not compatible with your ABI: 
     Your ABI: freebsd: 9: x86: 32 
     Incompatible ABIs found: freebsd: 9: x86: 64 

I launched man pkg-upgrade and saw:

     -U Skip updating the repository catalogues with pkg-update (8).  Use the
         local cache only.  pkg upgrade will always print out the list of
         packages with available updates. 

I repeated cleaning folder /var/db/pkg for files repo.* and again downloaded the corrected file repo.sqlite, I gave the upgrade using a local copy:

# pkg upgrade -U
 The following packages will be upgraded:

         Upgrading libiconv: 1.14 -> 1.14_1
         Upgrading gettext: 0.18.1.1 -> 0.18.1.1_1
         Upgrading pcre: 8.31_1 -> 8.32
         Installing libffi: 3.0.13
         Upgrading perl: 5.14.2_2 -> 5.14.2_3
         Upgrading python27: 2.7.3_3 -> 2.7.3_6
         Upgrading glib: 2.28.8_4 -> 2.34.3
         Upgrading gamin: 0.1.10_4 -> 0.1.10_5
         Upgrading png: 1.5.12 -> 1.5.14
         Upgrading gio-fam-backend: 2.28.8_1 -> 2.34.3
         Upgrading libslang2: 2.2.4_3 -> 2.2.4_4
         Upgrading pkgconf: 0.8.9 -> 0.9.1_2
         Reinstalling screen-4.0.3_14
         Upgrading libidn: 1.25 -> 1.26
         Upgrading mc: 4.8.1.6 -> 4.8.1.7
         Upgrading wget: 1.13.4_1 -> 1.14

 The installation will require 3 MB more space

 33 MB to be downloaded

 Proceed with upgrading packages [y / N]: y
 libiconv-1.14_1.txz 100% 592KB 296.2KB / s 422.4KB / s 00:02
 gettext-0.18.1.1_1.txz 100% 4958KB 450.8KB / s 778.3KB / s 00:11    
 pcre-8.32.txz 100% 1018KB 339.2KB / s 157.6KB / s 00:03    
 libffi-3.0.13.txz 100% 33KB 32.5KB / s 32.5KB / s 00:00    
 perl-5.14.2_3.txz 100% 12MB 690.9KB / s 75.5KB / s 00:18    
 python27-2.7.3_6.txz 100% 8979KB 528.2KB / s 408.6KB / s 00:17    
 glib-2.34.3.txz 100% 2453KB 490.7KB / s 303.4KB / s 00:05    
 gamin-0.1.10_5.txz 100% 73KB 72.8KB / s 72.8KB / s 00:00    
 png-1.5.14.txz 100% 241KB 241.0KB / s 241.0KB / s 00:01    
 gio-fam-backend-2.34.3.txz 100% 8636 8.4KB / s 8.4KB / s 00:00    
 libslang2-2.2.4_4.txz 100% 813KB 406.5KB / s 253.1KB / s 00:02    
 pkgconf-0.9.1_2.txz 100% 22KB 21.5KB / s 21.5KB / s 00:00    
 screen-4.0.3_14.txz 100% 421KB 210.4KB / s 390.8KB / s 00:02    
 libidn-1.26.txz 100% 196KB 196.1KB / s 196.1KB / s 00:01    
 mc-4.8.1.7.txz 100% 1428KB 476.0KB / s 317.9KB / s 00:03    
 wget-1.14.txz 100% 452KB 452.5KB / s 442.5KB / s 00:01    
 Checking integrity ...  done
 Upgrading libiconv from 1.14 to 1.14_1 ...  done
 Upgrading gettext from 0.18.1.1 to 0.18.1.1_1 ...  done
 Upgrading pcre from 8.31_1 to 8.32 ...  done
 Installing libffi-3.0.13 ...  done
 Upgrading perl from 5.14.2_2 to 5.14.2_3 ... Removing stale symlinks from / usr / bin ...
     Removing / usr / bin / perl
     Removing / usr/bin/perl5
 Done.
 Creating various symlinks in / usr / bin ...
     Symlinking / usr/local/bin/perl5.14.2 to / usr / bin / perl
     Symlinking / usr/local/bin/perl5.14.2 to / usr/bin/perl5
 Done.
 Cleaning up / etc / make.conf ...  Done.
 Spamming / etc / make.conf ...  Done.
  done
 Upgrading python27 from 2.7.3_3 to 2.7.3_6 ...  done
 Upgrading glib from 2.28.8_4 to 2.34.3 ... No schema files found: doing nothing.
  done
 Upgrading gamin from 0.1.10_4 to 0.1.10_5 ...  done
 Upgrading png from 1.5.12 to 1.5.14 ...  done
 Upgrading gio-fam-backend from 2.28.8_1 to 2.34.3 ...  done
 Upgrading libslang2 from 2.2.4_3 to 2.2.4_4 ...  done
 Upgrading pkgconf from 0.8.9 to 0.9.1_2 ...  done
 Reinstalling screen-4.0.3_14 done
 Upgrading libidn from 1.25 to 1.26 ...  done
 Upgrading mc from 4.8.1.6 to 4.8.1.7 ...  done
 Upgrading wget from 1.13.4_1 to 1.14 ...  done 

Then install the openvpn, again using the option -U:

# pkg install -U openvpn

What was to be done.